Sport Clips Haircuts, the nation’s largest franchise dedicated to men’s and boys’ hair care, will open Tuesday at the Ohio Valley Mall.
This new, locally owned business is the latest of the franchise’s more than 1,500 locations across the United States and Canada.
“Sport Clips offers our clients the expertise of well-trained stylists in a fun, casual environment where they can enjoy watching sports on TV during their haircut. We’re looking forward to introducing clients to our services and distinctive experience,” said Luisa Green, owner of the new Sport Clips. “The Sport Clips concept is growing across the country, and we’re proud to make it a part of St. Clairsville’s retail community.”
The new Sport Clips will offer:
– Haircut services, including the “MVP Experience” that features a precision haircut, massaging shampoo, hot steamed towel treatment and neck and shoulder massage;
– Stylists who specialize in hair care for men and boys and stay up-to-date on trends;
– Large, flat-screen televisions playing sports programming at each haircut station and in the lobby, along with reading materials;
– Affordable luxuries like special lighting and massaging chairs in the shampoo area; and
– Haircut services without an appointment — walk-ins are welcome.
Sport Clips in St. Clairsville will also provide free “MVP upgrades,” including a massaging shampoo, hot steamed towel treatment, and neck and shoulder massage, to all first-time clients who purchase a haircut service. Hours of operation will be 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday. For more information, visit www.sportclips.com.
Sport Clips Haircuts is headquartered in Georgetown, Texas. It was established in 1993 and began franchising in 1995. The sports-themed haircutting franchise is ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the “Fastest-Growing Franchises” and in the top 20 in its “Franchise 500.” There are more than 1,500 Sport Clips stores open in the U.S. and Canada. Sport Clips is the “Official Haircutter” of the Veterans of Foreign Wars, offers veterans preferential pricing on haircuts and franchises, and was named a “2016 Best for Vets: Franchises” by Military Times.
Sport Clips provides “haircuts with heart” through its annual Help A Hero fundraiser that has given almost $4 million to the VFW; national partnership with St. Baldrick’s Foundation, the largest private funder of childhood cancer research grants; and other national and local philanthropic outreach. Sport Clips is a proud sponsor of Joe Gibbs Racing’s NASCAR drivers Denny Hamlin and Carl Edwards, and partners with numerous NCAA and professional sports teams.